This is an individual handheld device for physically challenged and mobility impared people.
It can be used for reseating independently by a handicapped person in wheelchairs or with somebody’s help in an ordinary car seat, on a sofa, bed or moved to the bathroom, WC, or can also be used as a standing frame.
It is irreplaceable in compact flats or small apartments.
It allows to replace a person to the bath or toilet without entering the bathroom through the narrow doorways. This does not damage, destroy or blunder the interior/
“Minil” is the smallest and exclusive elevator in Europe for physically challenged people in wheelchairs for replacing person into a car.
The advantages of “Minik” are: compactness (small size), flexibility, mobility, portability.
- Weight 10 kg
- Dims 560x330x140 mm
- Weight of the lifted person – up to 140 kg
- Height of lifting – up to 85 cm
- Type of drive – electromechanic (produced by LINAK, Denmark)
- Electricity supply – 12 V (from electric cigar lighter, accumulator, adapter), electric current 10 A.
- Settings of usage 45+55 C
- System of control – remote panel with stretch card
- System of restraint – wall bracket, floor stand support, stay tube, truck.
Made in Russia.