It can be used for independent (or with the help of another person) transplanting a person on a wheelchair to a standard seat of any car, on the sofa, bed, toilet or bath, as well as in combination with the assessor trolley and additional components. It may be used as a standing frame. It is perfect for small apartments. Allows to transplant a person to the bathroom or toilet, without crossing narrow doorways. Does not damage the interior.
«MINIK» – the smallest lift for invalids.
The advantages: compactness, versatility, mobility.
- Weight – 10 kg.
- Dimensions folded (mm)560x330x140
- The weight of a lifted person – up to 150 kg.
- Lifting height up to 85 cm
- Drive Type – electro-mechanical (manufacturer company LINAK (DENMARK)
- Power supply 12V (car cigarette lighter socket, battery or AC adapter), consumption current is 10A.
- Operating conditions – 45 to +55 C.
- The control system – remote control with coiled wire
- The fastening system – wall, floor, car bracket, spacer tube or paddock truck
Price: 2000 Euro + grade
Clarify you need packaging manager
from the manufacturer for the whole operating life.
The ability to return goods within 14 days
Product availability: In stock
Warranty 1 year
Country of origin – Russia